2600 assistants posts to be filled up at four Public Sector General Insurance Companies (National Insurance Co. Ltd, Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd., The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., United India Insurance Co. Ltd.) and Applications are invited from eligible candidates by National Insurance Company on behalf of all. Read the instructions bellow carefully and apply for these vacancies.
- National Insurance Co. Ltd - 800 Vacancies
- Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. – 600 Vacancies
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. - 600 Vacancies
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd. - 600 Vacancies
Important Dates :
- Online registration and payment of application fees starts from – 18th May 2013
- Online Registration closes on – 8th June 2013
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 12th June 2013
- Written Exam Date - 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013
- Download of the call letter for examination - Within 7 days prior to the date of examination
- Age* : Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 years of old as on 30th June 2013.
- Education : Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Probation period :
The minimum Probation period is 6 (Six) months and it may extend, if the performance of candidates is not satisfactory.
Rs.15,000.00 . Scale of Pay – ( 7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050 )
Selection Procedure :
1. Written Examination will be held first and the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
2. Final selection will be based upon the result of all the tests i.e. the written exam, Interview and the Computer test together.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 220.00 for General Male candidates
- Rs. 120.00 for General Female candidates
- Rs. 70.00 for SC/ST/PWD/XS
Fees should be paid through the system generated challan (generated after submitting the form) at any branch of State Bank of India in Account no.32968716721 in favour of “NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD”.
How to Apply :
Before applying online please make sure that you keep the following things with you.
1. A valid and working email id for communication.
2. Scanned photograph and signature.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link given bellow. Fill the online application form and click on “Save Data” . You will be registered. Now the Upload the photograph and scanned signature by clicking the “upload images” button.
- Note your registration number and login using the credentials. Generate the Challan.
- Pay the application fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Check your application status after three days of the payment. It should be updated.
* For age relaxation and other information please refer the official notification.