Apply online for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer in LIC India.
- No of Vacancies : 750
- Qualification : Bachelors Degree from a recognized Indian University or Institution in any discipline.
- Age : 21 to 30 years as on 1st March 2013. For category wise relaxation please view the notice.
- Pay-scale : Rs. 33,418/- per month (approx.)
- Application Fee : Rs. 500.00 + Bank charges/gateway charges (For SC/ST Rs. 50.00 i.e. Bank charges only)
- Online registration : 5th March 2013 to 1st April 2013
- Online Application Fee Payment : 5th March 2013 to 1st April 2013
- Offline Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges at State Bank of India Branches : 7th March 2013 to 4th April 2013
- Possible Exam Date : 11th or 12th May 2013
Things You need before Applying Online:
1. A valid email id. If you don’t have an Email address, then create a new one before going to apply online. This email address should be kept alive and you will be contacted through this registered email id and it should be live till the declaration of the result.
2. A scanned digital passport sized color photograph of the candidate. Dimension – 200 x 230 pixels preferred. Size – 20 to 50 KB. (Have a look at the instruction)
3. A scanned signature of the applicant in blank ink pen. Dimension : 140 x 60 pixels preferred. Size – 10 to 20 KB
How to Apply:
- Be sure that all your documents and Bio-data is ready with you. Click on the bellow Apply Online button.
- You will be redirected to a new page with a form. Fill that form carefully.
- If you are paying the application fee offline, the payment will be accepted from the second working day after you submit the online registration form. So you should pay the amount within three working days after submitting the online application at any State Bank of India branches by cash only. You should note the Branch code along with the journal number and keep your copy of the challan.
- If you are going to pay the application fee online, mention this in the application and press the submit button. You will be redirected to the payment page. You can pay the fee through Online Banking, Debit card or credit card.
- After two working days from the date of fee payment you will receive a confirmation message through SMS and Email.
- And you can reprint the form along with the payment details after 3 days from the date of payment of application fee and intimation charges.
- Online Test will be carried on and the shortlisted candidates from this test will face the personal interview. A Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination will be there too.
- Online Test will have questions from Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Computer knowledge and English language. Total 400 marks and the time will be 2 hrs.
- Negative marking of 1/4 of total marking is there.
- For more details see the Notice.